Rain test Chamber according to UNE 20324, DIN EN 60529.
AISI 304 stainless Steel exterior, acrylic painted and oven dried.
AISI 316 Stainless Steel Interior.
Possibility to manufacture the climatic chamber with special measures.
Fixed and oscillating rain arch diameter 15 mm. made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
Variable arc position from 0º to 350º by cams.
Specimen turntable made of AISI 316 stainless steel, adjustable height and rotation speed.
- Glass door with frame.
- Silicone gasket around the perimeter of the frame to avoid water leakage.
- Lateral access port, with watertight cap (There is the possibility of different access port diameter).
- Standard position of the swing arc, 60º, 90º and 180º.
- Interchangeable spray atomizers made of brass.
- Equidistant sprayers to 50 mm.
- 4 anti-vibration height adjustable feet.
- Low power consumption.
- Closed loop water circulation. 50 liter AISI 316 stainless steel deposit.
- Precision rotameter with control valve (to measure the water flow).
- Manometer and pressure regulator.
- Additional Access Port.
- Built-in heating system.
- Equipment JIS 0203 standard: for R! and R” (shower test) and S1 and S2 (rain test).
- Drip box (number 1,2) 500 x 500 mm or 730 x 730 mm.
- Refrigeration equipment to keep the water at 5ºC below the room temperature according to DIN 40050 part 9, IPX4K.