Climatic Test Chamber with temperature control and relative humidity, built on a tubular steel structure. Exterior in galvanized steel, painted in acrylic and oven-dried. Stainless steel AISI 304 (AISI 316L on demand) Interior.
Possibility to manufacture the climatic test chamber with special measures.
Standard Chambers from 81 to 2000 liters.
- Temperature controller PID with automatic adjustment and precise control.
- Capacitive measuring probe.
- Windows in doors.
- Ø25 or Ø50 mm access port, with watertight (Possibility of different access port
- 2 AISI 304 stainless steel rod trays, with 30 kg load capacity. The trays can be adjusted
- Interior lighting.
- 4 casters and/or anti-vibration feet (according to model).
- Low noise level.
- Low power consumption.
- Independent thermostat over temperature with switch-off of the heating environment
- Warning lamp of lack of water in the humidifier.
- Deviation alarm band temperature and / or humidity.
- Maximum and minimum pressure switch in condensing unit installed.
- Alarm process configuration at different security levels associated with acoustic buzzer
and / or light beacons.
- Detection system of phase change.
- PLC fault management in the system, with fault indicator screen on the chamber.
- CFC and HCFC free refrigerant, under international environmental regulations.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for
- Additional trays in stainless steel rod, 30 kg. of load capacity (maximum 7 trays).
- Additional Access Port.
- RS232 Serial Port with RS485/232 converter for connection to computer.
- Communications via Ethernet.
- Dashboard protected by transparent door with security lock.
- Fluorescent tubes UV/VIS/VHO/IR on removable tray (or attached to the roof of the
- Auxiliary feed water system using 80 liters tank with pump.
- Demineralization system (inverse osmosis, mixed-bed ion-exchanger, decalcification).
- Chart recorder paper 100 mm where register up to four process variables (solid line)
or six (multipoint). High visibility display with seven segments providing clear numerical
indications of process variables and alarm status. Annotation of the date / time and
- Motorization system through Videotape recorder with 5,5″ VGA or 12,1″ XGA:
Customizable graphical display. Remote viewing and setting. Batch functions. Adaptive
recording. Mathematical functions. Totalizers, timers and counters. Time
Synchronization (SNTP). Audit trails, Electronic signatures and Security Manager. FTP
Client and Server. Communications via Ethernet. Serial communications. Event inputs.
Compliance with U.S . FDA guidelines , and 21CFR Part 11 . Complies with AMS2750D
- Software for configuration and commissioning of the drivers from a PC. Allows data
registration, creation and recovery of configuration files, clone computers,
communications and supervision.