Forced Air Cabinet have a high cooling rate and temperature recovery factors versus Static Cabinets.
Standard Chambers from 150 to 750 liters, with temperature range from room temperature to -80 ºC. Special semi-standard Chambers 1250, 2000 y 5000 liters. Possibility to manufacture the chamber with special measures.
The Chambers are manufactured on a tubular steel structure. Exterior in galvanized steel, painted in acrylic and oven-dried. Interior in AISI 304 Stainless steel.
Depending on the model, the lid is opened manually by gas springs or automatic.
- Integrated Electrical and Control panel.
- PID temperature controller with automatic and precise control.
- Measuring probe PT-100 Ohm, DIN Class A.
- Ø25 or Ø50 mm access port, with watertight cap (Possibility of different access port diameter).
- Low noise level.
- Low power consumption.
- Maximum and minimum pressure switch in condensing unit installed.
- PLC fault management in the system, with fault indicator screen on the chamber.
- CFC and HCFC free refrigerant, under international environmental regulations.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for events.
- Chart recorder paper 100 mm where register up to four process variables (solid line) or six (multipoint). High visibility display with seven segments providing clear numerical indications of process variables and alarm status. Annotation of the date / time and posts chart.
- Motorization system through Videotape recorder with 5,5″ VGA or 12,1″ XGA: Customizable graphical display. Remote viewing and setting. Batch functions. Adaptive recording. Mathematical functions. Totalizers, timers and counters. Time Synchronization (SNTP). Audit trails, Electronic signatures and Security Manager. FTP Client and Server. Communications via Ethernet. Serial communications. Event inputs. Compliance with U.S . FDA guidelines , and 21CFR Part 11. Complies with AMS2750D standard.
- Software for configuration and commissioning of the drivers from a PC. Allows data registration, creation and recovery of configuration files, clone computers, communications and supervision.
- Additional Access Port.
- RS232 serial port for connection to PC.
- Communications via Ethernet.
- Dashboard protected by transparent door with security lock.
- Final warning buzzer process.
- Terminal output 4/20mA ó 0/10V.