Forced Air Drying Chambers have a high heating rate and temperature recovery factor against Static Chambers.
Standard Chambers from 80 to 3000 liters, with temperature range from room temperature to 400 ºC. Possibility to manufacture the chamber with special measures.
The Chambers are manufactured on a tubular steel structure. Exterior in galvanized steel, painted in acrylic and oven-dried. Interior in Stainless steel AISI 304.
Electric fin heating tube system.
- Integrated Electrical and Control panel.
- PID temperature controller with automatic and precise control.
- Measuring probe PT-100 Ohm, DIN Class A.
- Low noise level.
- Low power consumption.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for events.
- Chart recorder paper 100 mm where register up to four process variables (solid line) or six (multipoint). High visibility display with seven segments providing clear numerical indications of process variables and alarm status. Annotation of the date / time and posts chart.
- Software for configuration and commissioning of the drivers from a PC. Allows data registration, creation and recovery of configuration files, clone computers, communications and supervision.
- Ø25 or Ø50 mm access port, with watertight cap (Possibility of different access port diameter).
- RS232 serial port for connection to PC.
- Fluorescent tubes UV/VIS/VHO/IR on removable tray, for accelerating aging test.