Salt Fog Corrosion Test Chamber, according to standards ASTM B117, AFNOR C 20611, AFNOR X 41002, ASTM B 368-65, ASTM B 368-68, ASTM B287, ASTM B369 (CASS), ASTM D1735, ASTM D2247, ASTMG85, BS 2011 part 2.1, BS 3900, BS 7479, CCTM 01-01A Test 11 Salt Spray, DEF 133 14.0 Corrosion Test, DIN 40046 Page 11 Test Ka, DIN 50014, DIN 50017, DIN 50021-SS/ -ESS/ -CASS, DIN 50907 Part 3.31 Sprag Test, IEC 68-2-11, Test Ka, ISO 7253, ISO 9227, MIL-STD 202F, MIL-STD 292E, Method 101D, MIL-STD 810B, Method 509, MIL-STD 810E, MIL-STD 883C, STD-810C-509.1, UNI 9399, UNI 9590, VG 95 210 Page 2, VG 95 332 Page 14.
Possibility of building the Climate Chamber to the required measures.
- Our Cameras are built on an AISI 304 stainless steel tube structure. Exterior in AISI 304 stainless steel sheet, painted in acrylic and oven dried. Inner tank of a single piece of mold, made of fiberglass and polyester resin (invulnerable to corrosion).
- Colorless methacrylate door with a double slope roof (30º inclination) that prevents saline dripping on samples.
- Waterproof door seal by hydrostatic seal.
- Sample bars. Support bars formed in inner tank.
- Spray system of the saline solution made of methacrylate. Speed adjustable pulse pump.
- Automatic circuit cleaning system at the end of the test.
- Electronic regulator.
- Digital temperature controller of the tank.
- Management automaton: start / stop of the equipment; Humidifier boiler temperature control; programmable test time, with automatic stop after the test; hourly counter, total (of the useful life of the Chamber) and partial (duration of the test in execution); manual cleaning of the sprayer; current status of the camera.
- The temperature inside the tank is obtained by PT-100 Ohm DIN Class A heat resistance. The temperature of the humidifier tank by PTC heat resistance..
- Independent overtemperature thermostat with heating system disconnection.
- Low power consumption.
- Pneumatic Gate Opening on 1000 and 2000 liter models.