Thermal Shock Chamber is basically a Thermal Chamber with two compartments at different temperatures (cold and hot). A pneumatic mobile platform allows passing the sample from one compartment to another, subjecting it to a fatigue stress of sudden temperature change.
The temperature range in hot compartment can be up to 200ºC.
The temperature range in cold compartment can be up to -70ºC.
Standard Chambers from 16 to 230 liters. Possibility to manufacture the chamber with special measures.
The Chamber is manufacture on Steel tube structure. Galvanized steel exterior, acrylic painted
and dryer in oven. AISI 304 stainless Steel interior. Test platform with small front door,
manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Integrated Electrical and Control panel.
- PID temperature controller with automatic and precise control.
- Measuring probe PT-100 Ohm, DIN Class A.
- Doors with windows.
- Interior lighting.
- 4 casters and/or anti-vibration feet (according to model).
- Low noise level.
- Low power consumption.
- Separate thermostat for over temperature with shutdown of the heating system.
- High and low pressure switch installed in condensing unit.
- CFC and HCFC free refrigerant, under international environmental regulations.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for events.
- Chart recorder paper 100 mm where register up to four process variables (solid line) or six (multipoint). High visibility display with seven segments providing clear numerical indications of process variables and alarm status. Annotation of the date / time and posts chart.
- Software for configuration and commissioning of the drivers from a PC. Allows data registration, creation and recovery of configuration files, clone computers, communications and supervision.
- RS232 serial port for connection to PC.
- Communications via Ethernet.
- Process final buzzer
- Terminal output 4/20mA ó 0/10V.
- Blind door.
- Micro switch fan stop by door opening
- Access port on the roof.
- Cryogenic valve for nitrogen input (rapid cooling).
- Dried air injection unit.
- Pneumatic system on the side of chamber (not on the roof) to adapt low altitude places.
- Humidification System in one of the compartments, making Climatic Test Chamber with controlled temperature and humidity.
- Water bath: cold compartment may be with water for immersion test in cold water.