IMMERSION BATH WITH WATER CIRCULATION
- From room temperature 50 ºC.
- From room temperature 65 ºC.
- From room temperature 85 ºC.
- From room temperature 95 ºC (boiling).
- From 5 ºC to 50 ºC.
- From 5 ºC to 80 ºC.
IMMERSION BATH WITH GLYCOL WATER CIRCULATION OR GLYCOL
(ETILENGLICOL OR PROPILENGLICOL)
- From room temperature to 110 ºC.
- From 0 ºC to 110 ºC.
- From -20 ºC to 110 ºC.
Possibility to manufacture the Chamber with special measures.
IMMERSION BATH WITH 2, 4, 6 or 8 COMPARTMENTS
Compartment volumes on demand.
Power supply and drain for each separate compartment.
- Exterior in galvanized steel, painted in acrylic and oven-dried. Interior in AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
- For baths up to 50ºc, flat lid Access.
- For baths up to 60ºC, type roof lid, with vapours extraction chimney.
- 4 casters and/or anti-vibration feet (according to model).
- Heating System by armored immersion heaters and protected by grid. Electronic control of heat output through solid state relays (triacs).
- Water pump.
- Electronic level water inlet.
- Closed water circuit/ anticorrosive glycol.
- Drain valve.
- Independent coil exchanger and cooling unit installed in the bottom of the chamber.
- PID temperature controller with automatic and precise control.
- Measuring probe PT-100 Ohm, DIN Class A.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for events.
- Liquid pressure manometer.
- Analogical flow meter.