Climatic test chambers with temperature control and relative humidity, built in polyurethane high pressure foam insulation panel, covered by two sheets of galvanized steel and highly resistant
Modular Chambers are the ideal solution for storing large products. Manufacture of special measure chambers.
- Medium density: 42-44 kg/m³.
- Coefficient at all points: A group UNE 41950.
- 100 mm. floor thickness in all range.
- 70 mm. wall and roof thickness (100 mm optional).
- Roof and walls in White lacquered steel. There is the possibility of finishing in
AIS I 304 or AIS I 316L stainless stee l .
- Reinforced floor and non-slip surface, Withstand 8000Kg./m2 of uniformly distributed
static weight and 400Kg./m2 of dynamic weight, 4-point rolling (hand truck)
- PID temperature controller with automatic and precise control.
- Capacitive measuring probe.
- 1850 x 800 pivot door, opening to the left or right as needed. Depending on the model,
can be sliding door. Door opening from inside.
- Safety lock. The door has a window
- Ø25 or Ø50 mm access port, with watertight cap (Possibility of different access port
- Shelving perforated polypropylene trays (food grade) on tube structure AISI 304
stainless steel. The trays can be adjusted in height, with a maximum of 9 levels.
- Interior lighting.
- Refrigeration equipment mounted on a bench. This equipment can be located above the
chamber, on the false ceiling or in the engine room to avoid annoying noises.
- Low power consumption.
- Independent thermostat over temperature with switch-off of the heating environment
- Warning lamp of lack of water in the humidifier.
- Deviation alarm band temperature and / or humidity.
- Prolonged door opening alarm
- Maximum and minimum pressure switch in condensing unit installed.
- Alarm process configuration at different security levels associated with acoustic buzzer and / or light beacons.
- Detection system of phase change.
- PLC fault management in the system, with fault indicator screen on the chamber.
- CFC and HCFC free refrigerant, under international environmental regulations.
- PID temperature controller with set point programmers. Configurable logic output for
- Additional trays in stainless steel (plain or perforated).
- Additional Access Port.
- RS232 Serial Port with RS485/232 converter for connection to computer.
- Communications via Ethernet.
- Dashboard protected by transparent door with security lock.
- Fluorescent tubes UV/VIS/VHO/IR on removable tray (or attached to the roof of the
- Auxiliary feed water system using 80 liters tank with pump.
- Demineralization system (inverse osmosis, mixed-bed ion-exchanger, decalcification).
- Chart recorder paper 100 mm where register up to four process variables (solid line)
or six (multipoint). High visibility display with seven segments providing clear numerical
indications of process variables and alarm status. Annotation of the date / time and
- Motorization system through Videotape recorder with 5,5″ VGA or 12,1″ XGA:
Customizable graphical display. Remote viewing and setting. Batch functions. Adaptive
recording. Mathematical functions. Totalizers, timers and counters. Time
Synchronization (SNTP). Audit trails, Electronic signatures and Security Manager. FTP
Client and Server. Communications via Ethernet. Serial communications. Event inputs.
Compliance with U.S . FDA guidelines , and 21CFR Part 11 . Complies with AMS2750D
- Software for configuration and commissioning of the drivers from a PC. Allows data
registration, creation and recovery of configuration files, clone computers,
communications and supervision.